Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post 4 for xBabyBolster

Post 4
Dear xBabyBolster ,

It's day 3 now. I hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday (prom). Even if you don't, don't worry, because i believe you have done a great job. Well better prepare for your concert for Tjc. Well even though i want to be with you after we graduated from secondary school, but sometimes well, its quite unpredictable. I mean like you got a future, a bright one. You are smart and unlike me, I don't think i can even get to poly course. So go and fulfill your dreams. :) I will respect your decision no matter what. :)


Your dream is to go to TJC and i think this is a great opportunity. Treasure it :)

I think i will be building house in cambodia etc etc. And over there I will pray that you get into TJC and fulfill your dreams. Even though maybe next time we might not be together but at least i want to to know that good guys do exist in this world :)

Quotes for you for the day

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

No comments: