Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post 3 for xBabyBolster

Post 3
Dear xBabyBolster,

I suppose today is your prom night. You will look gorgeous and I'm such that the prom would be a success. Remember those who complain did not do anything but just contribute $$. They could always choose not to go. So don't be affected by them :)


I think i should be in Cambodia now and maybe under the hot sun. Well I will upload pictures over there so that when i come back, i can show you :)


And ya, remember to take pictures during your prom and must show me when i come back. I bring a mote book along to Cambodia, this will be like my 'online twitter' I will write down in that book ( hopefully ) because i'm unsure what will be happening :(


Quotes for you for the day

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Helen Keller

No comments: