Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post 5 for xBabyBolster

Post 5
Dear xBabyBolster,

I should be going to Siam reap to build the house or something. I think i would be in a bad mood or so, maybe because I didn't sleep enough. Anyway , I should be miss you really badly now. Lucky I brought your heart along and your white hair band. Hopefully it doesn't get black or brown when i come back :P


Not sure if you did miss me or not, but i think you should be busy preparing for your concert and busy finding work. Well I believe you will do an excellent task in finding jobs and I hope that you enjoyed yourself :)


I'm not such what you would be doing now, but well you deserve a break. When i say give yourself a break, it doesn't include nua-ing at home :)


Ok nothing much already. My guess is that your concert is on 11 dec or 5 not very such but good luck :)

Quotes for the day

Our life's a stage, a comedy: either learn to play and take it lightly, or bear its troubles patiently.
Palladas

No comments: