Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post 1 for xBabyBolster

Post 1

Dear xBabyBolster,

Tomorrow i will be flying to Cambodia. For the next 16 days I shall entertain you with my 16posts. Never tried these before but shall try it now.


I know you will miss me a lot ( i hope) and I just want you to know that I brought your heart along to Cambodia. It is in my wallet and I'm going to bring it over, along with your white hair band. I will use this to motivate me to work harder even if I'm in at extreme situation ( sounds like i'm going to some secret mission) I wanted to give you the ring but you left it at my house and I'm not sure if I'm gonna see you today or not :( But well you got my IC :) and my Paper heart
Well first thing first, although for the past few days our relationship were abit horrible but at least i learned something and that is patience and understanding. Being with you for the past 2½ months was great :) and i hope it remains this way.

I know that you are very tied down with the prom things. Yeah I understand the stress you are facing. Sometimes i found myself rather useless as I'm unable to help you. Instead i became a burden. I apologize for my silly and immature actions. I just want to tell you that I will always support your decision and will be there to help you. :)


Quote for you for the day

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke


Good luck for your prom preparation :)

No comments: