Saturday, November 27, 2010

I miss you and i really do :(

When i say i miss you i really do mean it. Even though at times we may have argument and stuff but well you cant expect relationship to go smoothly. Just see you stressed up and breaking down. It hurts me :( There are times when i cried myself to sleep because i feel so useless. Unable to help you :( All i want is just to make sure you enjoy yourself in this relationship.

Now i receive lesser and lesser text from you and most of them are replaced with Twitter's. I really don't know what to say. Maybe there is nothing to say. Sometimes i hide things because i know if i were to tell you, it would hurt you. Maybe it's because of my Character and My mindset.

I am really Sorry for all the suffering inflicted on you. I am willing to make up for my mistake. Will you allow me to do so?

I really really need you :(

No comments: