Sunday, November 28, 2010

I really hope for the next 2 weeks, you can come to my blog and to read up my posts. I took an extremely long time to complete it. I decide to make this 16post is because maybe for the next 16days (29-17) you might feel lonely and demoralized. So i decided to make this 16 post just to ensure that you are happy daily when i'm not around. Start with the Post 1 :)

All of which are predictions and may not be true. However no harm trying rite.

All the 16 posts, is my gift for you :) for being sure a wonderful girl. Just read one post daily and hopefully it will cheer you up :) all the quotes can inspire you and make you stronger :)


Maybe now when you initially read it ( 28oct) and when you read this again ( as on 13 dec) you might have a different thought about it. :)


Cheers. :)

PIGGY :)

No comments: