Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post 7 for xBabyBolster

Post 7 (should be Sat)


Dear xBabyBolster,

Rmb my battlestation ok!! I really dont know how to describe this feeling. Imagine, just one day without you in Singapore, I already miss you like hell liao. Still got 9 more days.


TBH (to be honest) even though sometimes you have extremely bad mood,I still love you. Then weirdest thing is that no matter what happened, so how i still love you a lot. Kinda weird man. oh well For the last few post, Its just a prediction , may not be correct, but if you are feeling down during these few days, Just come over to my blog and read some quotes I posted , hopefully it will help.



You know something?? Maybe i didn't mention to you bah. At night i hug my bolster to sleep and imagine it was you. hahhaha :P

Well thats about it


Quotes for the day

After the game,
the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

No comments: