Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post 10 for xBabybolster

Post 10


Dear xBabybolster,

If i didn't calculate wrongly, today is the 7th which means our 3 month anniversary!!!!





Happy 3th month :)

Well 3 months pass so fast. And I really learned and enjoyed myself being with you. Although i may not be with you physically in Singapore ( sounds like I'm dead ) but my heart belongs to you :) You taught me how to love, you taught me patience. You are a wonderful girlfriend*


I would expressed my feeling through words because i feel that it doesn't really convince the opposite party that my feeling is true. *I'm still thinking of what to do to convince you that i really love you :P *


Quotes for the day

Energy and persistence conquer all things.
Benjamin Franklin







*This statement works only when you in good moob :P

No comments: